Buenos Aires Real Estate - Español
Villa Soldati was founded in the beginning of the 20:th century by Swiss José Soldati, a hardworking man of progress. He also founded the Villa Lugano area. The neighborhoods train station was constructed by the Railroad Company in cooperation with Mr. Soldati that carries his name.
It is a poor and outcast area compared to many others in the City of Buenos Aires. The first immigrants, most of them Italian, Spanish, and Armenian, built their houses out of cheap materials, such as metal panels around the local train station. The panels were then slowly replaced with brick walls.
Villa Soldati was one of the last areas of Buenos Aires to receive electric power. The most used transportation, second to the train, were horse pulled wagons.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Town House, and other Properties in Villa Soldati.
- Real Estate Villa Soldati.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets and apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Villa Soldati limits with the following areas of Buenos Aires: Nueva Pompeya, Flores, Parque Avellaneda, Villa Lugano and Villa Riachuelo.