Parque Avellaneda is a calm area excluded from rushing rhythm of the City of Buenos Aires. There are constructions dating to the beginning of the century alongside apartment buildings and mono-blocks.
Parque Avellaneda has many green areas and small parks where the tranquility of an ordinary provincial town can be felt. Some of its streets are wide and lined with trees. They have little traffic and therefore very quite.
The "Parque Avellaneda"(Avellaneda Park), with its 38 hectares of aged woods, is one of the most beautiful in the city of Buenos Aires, most of its appeal comes from the great variety of native and exotic flora. Asides from enjoying the plant you can also get some info about what you are seeing. Not many know that there are more that 70 species of trees and (depending on the season) about 28 different species of birds coexisting in these forests. Besides its rich landscape and variety of trees, Parque Avellaneda has the city of Buenos Aires' Green House, inaugurated in 1916. It was installed to provide trees and flowers to all the municipality offices in the area.
Parque Avellaneda was at its peak in 1935.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Town House, and other Properties in Parque Avellaneda.
- Real Estate Parque Avellaneda.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets and apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Parque Avellaneda limits with the following areas of Buenos Aires: Villa Soldati, Villa Lugano, Mataderos, Villa Luro, Velez Sarsfield, Floresta, and Flores.