Micro Centro, the areas real name being San Nicolás, is located in what is to the locals know as the "center" of the City of Buenos Aires, not because of its geographical location on the far eastern side, but because it is the center of the commercial activity of Buenos Aires. Through this area thousands and thousands of people come every day to work in the hundreds of office buildings that the area contains. Commonly, the area is refered to as the "El Centro" (The Center) or "Micro Centro" (The Micro Center) and the area has to be the most transited in all of Buenos Aires.
When Corrientes Avenue was widened, the church that the areas real name comes from was torn down. Along with the church, the "Estacion del Parque" (The Park Station) has dissapeared, where on the 29:th of May, 1908, the famous locomotive "La Porteña" ("The one from the harbour," or a girl from Buenos Aires) pulled the first traincars heading for Floresta.
The day of the Micro Centro (San Nicolás) neighborhood is the 23 of August.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Town House, and other Properties in Micro Centro.
- Real Estate Micro Centro.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets and apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Micro Centro limits with the following areas: Monserrat, Barrio Norte, Recoleta, Retiro, and Puerto Madero.