Barrio Norte or "the Northern Neighbourhood" aquired its colloquial name because it was originally located in the northern part of center of Buenos Aires, and even though it has now been incorporated into this area the name has remained the same.
Even though it is not a real "barrio," seeing as Barrio Norte in fact is part of Balvanera (Once), or Abasto, it is a constantly growning area, and finds itself among the top neighbourhoods of the City of Buenos Aires alongside Recoleta, Belgrano, Palermo, the Micro Centro, etc. Barrio Norte is sought after by tourist looking for apartments for furnished short term rentals. Seeing as it is a middle-high class area the price of real estate property is rather high, but well worth the cost in most cases. The area is full of rich arquitecture and you can almost feel its history when you walk through the beautiful streets.
The price for apartment rentals can vary according to its type, due to the existing possibility of choosing between short term rentals and 24 month apartment rentals. Short term rentals are in most cases intended for tourists and include a furnished apartment, and a higher price.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Town House, and other Properties in Barrio Norte.
- Real Estate Barrio Norte.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets and apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Barrio Norte belongs to the following areas: Balvanera (Once), or Abasto and limits with: Boedo, Almagro, Recoleta, San Nicolas, Monserrat, Constitución, and San Cristobal.