San Cristobal is centered around the actual "Iglesia de San Cristóbal" (Saint Christopher Church) and has a very special history. Since its beginings, San Cristobal has been the scenary for a great amount of historical events in the City of Buenos Aires.
It used to be place of great country mansions and houses that dominated everthing in the area. "Conventillos" and public cinemas, like the "Select San Juan" characterized San Cristobal as one of the cradles of the tango. The area was, like Constitución greatly changed when the freeway was constructed, and then by the widening of the old Jujuy street.
The 28th of June is the day of San Cristobal.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Town House, and other Properties in San Cristobal.
- Real Estate San Cristobal.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets and apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- San Cristobal limits with the following areas of Buenos Aires: Constitución, Parque Patricios, Boedo, Almagro, Abasto, and Monserrat.