Parque Patricios is an area with streets lined with trees, many of which have not yet been paved and still have their original stone. The are has many factories, big transportation companies and many hospitals, and it might be concidered an industrial area of the City of Buenos Aires. It grew slowly at the rate at wich the constructions appeared and the people came from other neighborhoods to look for work.
The population is mainly of the working class. The neighbors of Parque Patricios are constantly complaining to the authorities, about the increase in unsanitary factories in the area, where mainly pesticide and fertilizer are produced. The industrial district is full of many different factories producing soap, fabric-based products, etc. The factory buildings were originally used as the abodes of humble immigrants of Italian and Spanish origin for the most part. Later these same families moved to the "Conventillos," when they started to become more popular. These were a sort of apartment building, especially built for workers and immigrants, and were a rather cheap housing option.
The 12th of September is the day of Parque Patricios.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Town House, and other Properties in Parque Patricios.
- Real Estate Parque Patricios.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets and apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Parque Patricios limits with the following areas of Buenos Aires: Barracas, Nueva Pompeya, Boedo, San Cristobal and Constitución.