Villa Pueyrredon is a quite large area in the northwest part of the City of Buenos Aires. It has many two way streets with the common low houses dominating the landscape. The medium class population is calm and has a great sense of community.
Crossing the General Paz avenue, you will find the area of General San Martin in the Zona Norte of the Buenos Aires area. Being on the borders of the city, Villa Pueyrredon enjoys a nice open sky, with no apartment buildings blocking your view.
The name of the neighborhood, Villa Purredon, comes from the train station "Km. 14" on the route called "General Mitre." The station was in 1907 re-named "Pueyrredon", in tribute to General Brigadier Juan Martín de Pueyrredon.
Villa Puerredon was originally populated by European families that came to work on what was know as the "Gran Proyecto Ferroviario" (Great Railway Project), that was the largest one in Latin America, and they created a strongly European atmosphere in the area. The streets, later paved with cobblestone were filled up with unstable houses.
The day of Villa Puerredon is the 20th of August.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Town House, and other Properties in Villa Pueyrredón.
- Real Estate Villa Pueyrredón.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets and apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Villa Pueyrredon limits with the following areas of Buenos Aires: Villa Devoto, Agronomía, Villa Urquiza and Saavedra.