Santa Rita is a small, low profile area in the Center of the City of Buenos Aires. Most of the houses are modest and rarely have more than one story, there are some apartment buildings interrupt the perfect view of the sky. It is an area without parks or green spaces, even though there was for a long time a lot of unoccupied terrain.
Santa Rita is an area where the World's Health Organization(WHO) has proved one of the defects of the City of Buenos Aires. According to the WHO, there should be at least 10 square meters of green space per person, but in this area there are only about 1.88.
To compensate for its lack of parks, the area has a rather large variety of trees along its streets; such as poplars, linden trees, jacarandaes, gomeros and lapachos. Their shade is very refreshing and make summer afternoons more enjoyable.
Like many other of Buenos Aires' areas, it was for a long time quite empty, and a few ranches, with brick ovens and milking yards was what mainly occupied the area.
The 5th of September is the day of Villa Santa Rita.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Town House, and other Properties in Villa Santa Rita.
- Real Estate Villa Santa Rita.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets and apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Santa Rita limits with the following areas of Buenos Aires: Flores, Floresta, Monte Castro, Villa del Parque and Villa General Mitre.